There are a whole host of reasons, but most are long and complicated. So, how about the quick version? The voters of Dublin deserve to understand the motivations behind Kevin’s run for City Council. So, in five short summaries, here are the primary reasons Kevin Walter is running for Dublin City Council At Large.
1) To ensure Fiscal Responsibility is the mantra of Council. Tax dollars need to be spent with care and forethought.
2) To foster Economic Development. Kevin Walter believes that Dublin can do far more to attract new and exciting businesses to the city.
3) To Plan for the Future of Dublin while respecting its past. Dublin is building a living history. Kevin Walter believes that proper planning will ensure that our future coexists seemlessly with our past.
4) To Preserve and Expand Dublin’s parks and open spaces. Kevin Walter believes that Dublin’s commitment is impressive but that the Scioto River is a hidden gem in the heart of the city.
5) To make a Lasting Difference. So much of what we do is fleeting. Kevin Walter believes that just as his children are a legacy, so can his service to Dublin leave a lasting, positive impression on the city he loves.